Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: a little bit of help?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chrust19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2000
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok, i need a little bit of help here, i have recently aquired an antique, and that obvioulsy means this has nothing to do with super 8.
    I have a small hand wound camera that was made by kodak in the late 30's it appears to run perfectly well. On the lens it says "Kodak Anastigmat" and on the body it says "Magazine Cine Kodak 8, Model 90" does this mean that it will take regular 8 film?????
    Thank you for your help.
    Christi

  2. #2
    Inactive Member emagers's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know the model number, but I do know there were some years when several formats were being used; it could be double-8 (available now), single-8 (forget it) or real magazine-8 (some people will roll it up for you, but it's expensive). Bring it when you come home for the holidays, and I can look.
    -evan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •